BALANCE Site Accessibility
Our website is accessible to screen reading and screen magnification software. It can be navigated by using a mouse, a keyboard, or both.
You can change the text size in three ways:
- Click one of the three letter “A”s at the top right of each page on the BALANCE site. The smallest “A” is the default text size.
- Change the text size in your web browser. Click “View” and choose “Text Size.” Several options are listed in the menu.
- Hold down the Ctrl key while spinning the mouse wheel. Moving it in one direction increases the font size. Moving it in the opposite direction decreases the font size.
- Use the “Jump to Content” link at the top of each page to skip over navigational links and quickly move to the main content on a page.
- Use the headings and sub-headings on the page to locate specific information.
- Use the navigation keystrokes that come with your software to quickly move to html elements on the page such as forms, lists, and links.
- Graphic images on the site are identified by alternative text labels. Please notify us if you discover a missing label.
Media player for Mp3 files.