Vision, Mission and Values
All people are living a quality, enriching life and engaged with communities free of social barriers.
To generate opportunities for those living with vision loss through innovative, inclusive, community-orientated programming and partnerships.
Our strong community focus keeps us grounded and our spirit open to change.
BALANCE for Blind Adults core values include:
- Enhancing quality of life through skill development, support and encouragement
- Providing an open and flexible learning environment to meet the individual needs of all participants
- Inspiring participants to be active within the community
- Valuing each participants unique circumstances and supporting active community engagement
- Partnering with community members to build an inclusive and supportive network of resources
- Supporting the use of new technology to improve accessibility and enhance everyday living
- Motivated, quality people are our primary resource and the foundation of our success.